Africhol works with countries to produce various technical documents, from the project protocol, to standard operating procedures (developed by the Africhol laboratory expert in collaboration with local laboratory teams), and training manuals. Please check here regularly to see new additions.
Articles, Reviews, and Reports
In addition to technical documents, Africhol produces scientific articles, literature reviews, and country reports. These publications focus on topics related to cholera prevention and control in Africa and are destined for project partners and the scientific community.
The Consortium Material Section hosts cholera-related resources produced by the Africhol Consortium members:
- Center for Vaccine Development, Mali
- Organisation de Coordination pour la lutte contre les Endémies en Afrique centrale (OCEAC)
- Southern African Centre for Infectious Disease Surveillance (SACIDS)
- University of the Mediterranean Aix-Marseille II
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
West African Health Organization
The External Sources Section provides a selection of external resources related to cholera: Data & Statistics, Books & Media, Guidelines, Journal articles, etc.